Read Write Inc. - Fresh Start
Read Write Inc. Fresh Start rescues older readers aged 9 and above who are below expected standards in reading and writing.
What does the programme involve?
Fresh Start is a full teaching programme:
- Gets all children reading and writing fluently in 33 weeks
- Engages children with age-appropriate anthologies
- Ensures all children can read confidently before secondary school
- Embeds learning through partner practice
- Assesses children every eight weeks to ensure that they have the best provision to make speedy progress
This is a two day programme delivered on dates to be confirmed.
Assessment / Accreditation
Accredited by Read Write Inc.