CAMHS Practitioner Phoebe Mansfield will be facilitating a safeguarding training session on Bulimia in Young People on Thursday 25th January 2018.
With extensive experience working for the South London and Maudsley NHS foundation trust, Phoebe will be covering the following areas during the training:
- What is Bulimia?
- What are the warning signs?
- What support is available for young people and how we can direct them to the right support
- Situational examples e.g. how to speak to a person about eating related concerns
- Common misconceptions about eating disorders
- Opportunities for question and answers.
This training is suitable for all teaching and support staff, particularly pastoral and designated safeguarding leads in secondary schools.
There are limited free places available, if you would like to attend register via Eventbrite here.
If you have concerns about a young person aged 18 and under, please call 0203 228 2545 for access to professional support if you are registered with a GP in Bexley, Bromley, Croydon, Greenwich, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark.
When: Monday 25th January 2017
Where: Harris City Academy Crystal Palace
Time: 10am – 11am